Tuesday, October 30, 2012

College Admissions

Dee
Oct 23 2012

College Admissions Essay



      
       My name is Destiny. But what makes my name so special is that I do not only have one last name, I have two. My full name is Destiny Rose Plangg/Viens. That is guaranteed to be the most incredible name you have ever laid eyes on. Destiny, meaning fate, is what I determine. I create my own Destiny. There is much power in this name. Bears run away when they see me approaching. I can take on King Kong while eating banana pancakes. Technically speaking, I am the real batman. I can catch flies with my bare hands, while making banana pancakes. Mondays hate me. Just looking at an exercise machine causes me to lose five pounds. I can lift a truck with my pinky finger. Fridays love me. For the seventeen years I have lived, I have created seventeen different ice cream flavors. I pay my own phone bill. I eat Alberta beef because I cannot get sick. Viruses attack each other in my own body. I co-wrote Justin Biebers ‘Believe’ album. Justin Bieber is my second cousin. Tim Hortons pays me to drink their coffee. My body is eighty percent blood. My body is lined with aluminum. My body is indestructible. I have the power to make raw fish get up and walk away. I have the power to walk on water, but I choose not to. I know where Waldo is. I am a good sewer. Of all these outstanding, extraordinary talents I possess, I have not yet broken the barrier to post secondary education.

No comments:

Post a Comment